Friday, November 13, 2015

White Turkey Salad Plates, a Thanksgiving Table

 
We are going to Natchez, MS soon and possibly spend Thanksgiving there but I  thought I would set some Thanksgiving table here to post before we leave. This is actually the second one I have done and if I have a chance, I might do one last one before we leave, which I will post weekly before Thanksgiving.
 
 I am using the white oval turkey salad plates I bought from Pottery Barn 2 years ago. I used them once last year too.


 I covered the table with a Tommy Bahama table cloth, followed by gold placemats to make them look more formal since the tablecloth looks kinda casual and tropical, but it just has the right colors that is why I decided to use it. Then I used another placemat, a round green twiny one. I  then layered green MacKenzie Childs plate chargers followed by American Atelier's "Abigail" dinner plates and finally the turkey plates.
The goblets with green stems are from the Dollar Tree and I paired them with a green Mexican glass champagne flutes. I just love their twisted stem.
Green handled flatware to keep up with my green color motif.




 
I used 2 types of napkin rings, a ceramic pumpkin and artichoke.
4 types of S& P servers

For the tea, I am using a white medallion set with "Lily of the Valley" tea cups.




Thank you so much for stopping by and to the hostesses, for these lovely parties!

Beverly's Pink Saturday
Natasha's Weekly Sundays Down Under
 
Chloe's Celebrate it Sunday
http://celebrateanddecorate.com/

Show and Share
Christine's Table it Monday
Cindy's Amaze me Monday

Creative Mondays Blog Hop
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
 
Sandi's Teatime Tues
Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea
 
Kathy's A Return To Loveliness
Martha and Terri's Teacup Tues
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
Maria Elena's Tuesdays at Our Home
Paula's What's It Wed
Show and Share Wednesday Link Party
Sarah's Homemaking party
Idea Box Thursday Party
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Bernideen's Friends Sharing Tea
Share your Style Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Share your Style Thursday
Home Sweet Home
Lorelai's Home Matters
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
Anything Blue Friday
Courtney's Feathered Nest Friday
 

17 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Beautiful share, your tablescaping ideas are spectacular. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday if you are traveling , be safe. Have a great weekend and thank you for sharing.

Tea in the Library said...

Great tablescape. I admire how you use layers and pattern to create texture and interest. The table cloth was a great choice. If there where a pair of leather boots in a corner this could be a Ralph Lauren advert. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Pink Saturday! Susan eclecticshorebird@blogspot.com

bj said...

Eveyrthing looks so nice, Christine.
I hope you are still enjoying living in FL.
Have a great Thanksgiving.

Scribbler said...

Isn't it interesting how green and white can transcend the seasons? You have put this together so beautifully.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Another wonderful tablescape, Christine! I love green and white. I really like how your stacked the chargers and plates. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely week. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Autumn blessings,
Sandi

Margie said...

My favourite parts of your lovely table setting are the cute turkey plates. Gobble gobble!

Annesphamily said...

I love turkeys because I think they don't get a fair deal around this time of year. I love seeing them on plates and such. Very nicely done. Have a great week.

Crystal Grandeur said...

Gorgeous table setting. Very elegant. Love the napkin rings, flatware and the green stem wares. Very pretty. Hugs Sujatha:)

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Another beautiful table Christine. The turkey plates are so cute. I thought I had a lot of dishes, you beat me...LOL

Mrs.T said...

How pretty! I love those white turkey plates. The goblets are beautiful. And those lily of the valley teacups are exquisite. I just love green and white!

Beth in NEPA said...

As usual we can count on you to do beautiful table scapes. Thanks for sharing

Creations By Cindy said...

Love it all but those plates are so adorable. Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving trip Christine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

The plate stack is perfect, Christine! I love the green, how refreshing. Have a beautiful trip, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Beautiful Christine! Love your turkey dishes.
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful table Christine!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Really beautiful Christine! Love the turkey dishes. I have to set 3 tables this year. Each one will be different. Making pies and then I will work on them. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

KathyB. said...

Your table settings are always so beautiful and inspiring. I especially love the turkey plates !

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to seeing your Christmas table settings.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday