Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve Dinner, 2016 with 12 Days of Christmas Dinnerware

Merry Christmas to all!

I hope you are all spending a wonderful holiday with your families. As for us, we had an early Christmas celebration with the kids a few days ago but for this Christmas, we are staying home with guests from Ohio, my DH's nephew, Jesse and his beautiful wife, Christy with their 4 lovely children.
 I set the table with my 12 Days of Christmas dinnerware. I think this set is my favorite Christmas set, but then, I say that about the others too, lol. I have owned the salad plates for years but just got the dinner plates this year. I watched them from Williams Sonoma on line for years, but every time I order them, they were always sold out. Luckily, I caught them this year before they ran out.
I have a matching 12 days of Christmas table cloth and napkins but I have been so busy that I decided to use the same table runner from my last tablescape. Besides, they are kept in the guest room closet and I did not want to disturb our guests.



 I just love how cheerful this dinner plate is.
 I only used salad plates 1 to 8 this time. Let me show you a few.



 2 turtle doves!


 Santa and snowman S & P shakers on a sled.




 We had ham, crab omelet, Caesar salad, rice and stuffed clams.


Our dessert table
 We had apple pie, key lime pie, fruit salad and iced brownies, served with coffee.


 Spode Christmas Tree tea set.
Thank you so much for your visit, especially during this very busy season. I hope the coming New Year brings you all peace, prosperity, health and love.

Special thanks to the hostesses of these fun memes.
Christine's Dishing It and Digging It
http://www.rustic-refined.com/
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Chloe's Celebrate it Monday
Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Julie's Talk of the Town Tuesday
Tuesday's The Scoop
Show and Share
Home Matters
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Share your Style Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Bernideen's Friends Sharing Tea
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
Foodie Fri and Everything Else
Anything Goes" Pink Saturday

11 comments:

Marigene said...

Very festive table, Christine. Merry Christmas!

Margie said...

Another beautiful table, Christine! I love the 12 Days of Christmas china. I'm so glad that your online stalking finally paid off! Ha!

Margie said...

P.S. Clicked "Publish" too quickly. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Christine!

Maria C said...

Christine: Your table is so beautiful! I've also had a "thing" for the 12 Days of Christmas" but have never bought dishes with this theme! They are gorgeous! I love the red crystal goblets, too! And, with your amazing cooking, I can only imagine what a treat for your guests this was. The desserts look fabulous! I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas season and all good things for the coming year!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Love your 12 days of Christmas dinnerware, but I especially love the Spode. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my goodness Christine. I love your 12 days of Christmas dishes! So very pretty. Loving your centerpiece too! Hope you enjoyed your holidays. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Sylvia said...

Love your 12 days of Christmas dishes. The table runner is very nice and cheery. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I love those dishes and have them too but haven't brought them out in too long! Your table looked so festive and I'm sure your guests loved it. I was a at Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma outlet store and they carry the 12 days of Christmas dishes there. I was surprised because I didn't realize it was still being produced.
Best wishes to you and your family for a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Bernideen said...

Christine - you and your tables are a hit again and again! Thank you so much for showing us your lovely dinnerware for the Holidays. I love that you participate in my blog party!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Christine, you really know how to set a table! For any occasion. I hope you have lots of help with the washing up after your dinners!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I'm glad you were able to get the plates Christine. They really are beautiful! You set a gorgeous table and it sounds like a feast was served. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday