Sunday, April 16, 2017

Bunnies Hopped on My Polish Pottery


Happy Easter everyone!

I thought I would do something different. Instead of creating an Easter table using pastel colored dinnerware, I would use my floral Polish pottery. Well, flowers are good for spring, right?

This was just an ordinary dinner for us so the tablescape was very simple.
 I used an ikebana for a centerpiece and stuck a few orange flowers and a bunny topiary on it.
 I also added wooden Easter eggs with a bunny on top, plus tea light candles and a tapered one.
 I love this Polish pottery dinner plate pattern. I have to search what the pattern name is.








We just had Caesar salad, white rice and ground pork omelet, just like I said, a simple dinner.


 And I baked some turtle cookies for my little bunnykin grandkids.

 For our tea, I used Polish pottery in Mosquito or Nature pattern, one of my favorite patterns. A cow creamer for my cream server. Isn't he a cutie?


And there you go!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday with your families.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks to all the hostesses of these wonderful memes.
 Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
Christine's Dishing It and Digging It
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Chloe's Celebrate it Monday
Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage and Garden Blog Party!
Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Julie's Talk of the Town Tuesday
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
Show and Share
Tablescape Thursday
Home Matters
http://lifewithlorelai.com/
Share Your Cup Thursday
http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Share your Style Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
Foodie Fri and Everything Else

15 comments:

Marigene said...

What a beautiful pattern for a spring tablescape...you must have every pattern they made in the Polish pottery, Christine. I always enjoy seeing how you use it.
Have a wonderful week.

Creations By Cindy said...

Sweet tablescape. Love the colors Christine. You always do such pretty tablescapes. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Christine, your table is lovely. I have admired your Polish pottery dishware for years. Such a great look for Easter. The bunny is so sweet. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI.

Margie said...

Your bunny topiary and cow creamer are too cute! I always enjoy seeing your pretty Polish pottery.

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

I wanna be a grand kid if I can have some of those cookies! Lovely table Christine, love your polish pottery.

Bernideen said...

So totally festive Christine and Happy Springtime!!! Thanks for sharing. Loved the green moss bunny too!

janice15 said...

Your pottery is divine I love it... I have seen it before at costcos special people selling very beautiful pottery.. sometimes simple is great... have a lovely Thursday, with love Janice

Vee said...

Oh so cheerful and colorful! Those cookies look especially good, too!

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

Love your pottery, it's so pretty and unique. Glad that you got to use it. Stopping by from the link up.

Entertaining Women said...

Hi, Christine, it's been too long! I love the clear colors of your Polish pottery. Your 'just an ordinary tablescape' is beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter. Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Love your table especially with the bunny hopping in the center!

Lulu said...

Ikebana is one of my favorite ways to present flowers so I liked your centerpiece a lot. Always there is so much to see on your table.

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

I love that dish pattern of the bouquet of flowers, they make a gorgeous table. Everything looks fabulous including the cookies!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Christine, love your Polish pottery! Your tables are always set so beautifully, something very important to my mother. I'm sure *yours* would have been her favorite blog in all the world.

Rue said...

A lovely table setting as always, my friend! We barbecued, so it was a simple one for us too. I think those are easier ;)

xoxo,
rue

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday