Sunday, October 15, 2017

Third Fall Tablescape, 2017, Pumpkins and Fox

I cannot believe I was able to create another Fall table for this week. I have been so busy babysitting grandkids in Tampa because my daughters and their hubbies had to attend a fund raising event for Neuroblastoma cure. And then we attended the 6th Annual Fall Stampede the following day, which is another fund raising for childhood cancer, followed by a trip to a Family Fall Festival Beating Childhood Cancer. It's been a busy weekend indeed!

 For this table, I used a lot of various pumpkins and squash for a centerpiece and placed them in a big rustic wooden bowl of which I added a deer antler, given to me by my son years ago, my son who is a hunter. I could not find my plain orange dinner plates so I just used some fall colored patterned ones. I know the plain ones are in the garage but I was too lazy to dig.






 I made the settings for the heads of the table slightly different using yellow dinner plates and fox salad plates. I just really wanted to use these fox plates.

I used dark colored bamboo set of flatware. I have the lighter ones too but I think this set looks better for this tablescape.










I love this table runner.


For tea, I used this all white tea set with maple leaves. I bought them from Homegoods in Baton Rouge a few years ago,



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope it is cooler in your neck of the woods. We are not quite so lucky yet here in Florida.
Thank you to the hostesses hosting the parties this week

Anything Goes" Pink Saturday


Christine's Dishing It and Digging It
http://www.rustic-refined.com/
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Chloe's Celebrate it Monday
Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage and Garden Blog Party!
Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
Show and Share
Home Matters
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Share your Style Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
Foodie Fri and Everything Else
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/


11 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Christine that rustic bowl is fantastic and I love how you decorated it! The fox dishes are adorable. I have a thing for the Fox this year myself. You've been very busy with the Children's cancer benefits. It's nice to know there are those events to raise money and show support.

Creations By Cindy said...

I love it all Christine. Love those cute napkin rings! Your son is a hunter? Love that too. I am a huntress. Hoping the fund raisers went well. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Louca por porcelana said...

Love your gorgeous white tea set!Adorable!Hugs,Maristella.

Margie said...

I think that this is my favourite fall tablescape that you've done. The fox plates are too cute, as are the pumpkin salt and pepper shakers. I'm also loving your elegant white leafy tea set!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Lovely table. Your centerpiece is exquisite!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Christine, what a beautiful table! I love those fox plates, your bamboo flatware and those darling napkin rings. The pumpkin on the candlestick is so cute. Your tea service is making my heart go pitter patter! What a perfect Fall set!!

Shannon @ Belle Bleu Interiors said...

Your fall tablescape is just beautiful! The colors are gorgeous, and I adore the pretty tea set!

Sandi Magle said...

I love your rich colors for Fall, great ideas here, thanks, Sandi

Sandra Lee said...

The woodland creatures on the plates and on the table are really cute. This is beautiful table and thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story and we hope you will join us again next week.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Oh I'm in love with this table, it's gorgeous dishes, plates with the woodland animals are sooo cute. That white tea set is to die for, I just adore beautiful dishes, as you know!
The centerpiece is exquisite, so perfect for Fall, I just adore it.
Sorry I haven't come by before but I am catching up.
Hope you will visit some of my last scapes too.
Fabby

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Such a pretty table Christine. I love the fun fox dishes! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday