Sunday, December 3, 2017

First Christmas Tablescape, 2017, Pink and Green

It's December and although it is still pretty warm here, it prompted me to start tablescaping for Christmas.
 

 
I used my Spode "Emma's Garland" dinnerware set. They all come in different patterns but all blend together.


I just love this pink and white snowman ice cream parlor so I thought I'd use it.  I found him after Christmas on clearance at TJ Maxx in Monroe, LA many, many years ago.
 
I only have 4 of the plate chargers in this pattern so I alternated them with some other white ones that I have.
 

 




 
Beaded snowflake napkin rings from Pier 1
 Just thought I would show you the entry table which is opposite the dining table.






The tea set is in the same pattern.

 This snowman greets you when you enter the house. I think I have a snow woman too but I could not find her. I am sure she is buried in the garage, lol. Yes, I am not done organizing.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all the hosts of parties too.
 
I am linking with
 
Beverly's  Anything Goes Pink Saturday
Christine's Dishing It and Digging It
 
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Chloe's Celebrate it Monday
Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage and Garden Blog Party!
Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
Show and Share
Home Matters
 
Susan's Tablescape Thursday
Share your Style Thursday
Katherine's Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...


As soon as I saw your Pink Christmas post, I couldn't believe how five minutes before I was thinking about making a PINK C'mas setting as well!
It's beautiful Chris, I so love your china and your stems in red and green, such great holiday combo.
Your pink Santa is a real cutie and your centerpiece as well. Enjoy it.
Fabby

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Loving the touches of Christmas you added. Those napkin rings are wonderful. EVerything looks perfect Christine.

Margie said...

What a festive table! The cute snowman ice cream station made me smile.

Louca por porcelana said...

So colorful tablescape!Love your Christmas decoration!The napkin rings are just cool!Hugs!

Sylvia said...

Christine, Pink and green is wonderful. I love the lacy edge to the charger plates. Enjoyed your table. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love your cheerful chintz set! I have done green and pink sometimes...fun to change things a bit. But I have to have the old favorites...Have a lovely week, and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Christine, I've never seen that pattern before. You have so many of my favorites plus so many that are completely new to me. Another lovely table sure to make friends and family feel special!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Christine. Thank you for joining us, and for always making Pink Saturday special.

Your tablescape is so pretty. I love the dish patterns, and the snow family makes it all perfect. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one that caught my eye".♥

Bernideen said...

Another gorgeous table and I love the contrast using the white chargers. Very pretty table for all the enjoy and very festive. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday