Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Table in Florida, 2014

I was not about to join the tablescape parties this week because I am still trying to catch up on laundry but I don't get to do a lot of tablescapes here, so I decided to create one on the little counter high table in the breakfast nook.
 

I just gathered some bunnies that I have here to create my centerpiece and I saw these topiaries on the kitchen table. I found them in a consignment shop last year after we bought this house.



 The flower plates are from Joss and Main. It seems like I have acquired a lot of items from that store to furnish this house.
 The plate chargers were from the World Market.

 The abaca table runner is from the Philippines.



 I have 4 sets of flatware here so far (don't ask how many I have in MS, lol) and this is one of them which has been transported from our MS home.
 Bunny candle holder from Marshall's that I bought from the other part of FL where my other daughter and son live, before our cruise.
 Ceramic bunny napkins I brought here from our MS home.
Thanks for stopping by and many thanks to our lovely hostesses too for throwing these fun parties.

 Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/
Cindy for Amaze Me Monday
http://dwellings-theheartofyourhome.blogspot.com
Masterpiece Monday
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/
 Maria Elena's Tuesdays at Our Home
Paula's What's It Wed
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Anything Blue Friday
http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/
Open House Party
http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
It's a Party (Wed)
http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.com


Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/
Anything Goes Party Fri)


 The Tablescaper's Seasonal Sunday
http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/
 

11 comments:

Chubby Chieque said...

Hi Ate Xine,

What a beautiful plates! The Aqua blue are adorable. Perfect combo with your pool.

I wasn't able to join several parties, as I was strolling in the city of Istanbul.

Hope everyone is in the best of everything.

Hugs from D´Box...

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Yes, I agree with Chie...the aqua plates are lovely, what a great color for any season, specially for Easter. I love your bunnies Chris, you have the best ones and fun ones too! Blessings this Holy week for you and yours.
FABBY

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Your spring table is so pretty. I love the beautiful plates and cute bunnies.

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Wonderful table....love love love that abaca table runner!

Tea in Texas said...

Glad you decorated for Easter for this is a pretty one. The turquoise plates are a lovely flower shape! Having the cute topiaries are wonderful for the centerpiece.
Have a grand Easter!

Pam

An Oasis in the Desert said...

This is a beautiful tablescape, Christine! I absolutely love the wonderful colors -- hmmmm, those plates are perfect!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

So glad you gave up a bit of "laundry time" to work on a t'scape for us! Love the aqua colours mixed with the moss covered bunny! Happy Easter to you! He is Risen!

DD

Sarah said...

Pretty aqua dishes. They are perfect for spring, Christine. Your little moss bunny is adorable. I have a few I found a few years ago, and they are some of my favorite little bunnies.
Happy Easter!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Lovely table setting, love the aqua, just perfect for Florida!
Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Patti

Unknown said...

Hi Christine! Kumusta ka. :)
IM glad I saw your blog from "Anything Blue Friday". Nice just you have here. Lovely spring table setting and a Beautiful home.
Im jealous thoughi I didnt think of bringing abacca and other native products from back home. :-P

Namee
Kissesfromhome.com
Kissesfromhome.NET

Kathy said...

this looks marvelous, Christine - love the bunnies! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday