Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine’s Day, 2020!

Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

We just arrived from a cruise to the UAE and one of our plane lay over was in Amsterdam. I just love all their tulips and blue and white dishes, which is what inspired me to do this tablescape, instead of creating an all red one.




 I brought out my Meissen figures to use as part of the centerpiece. I think they look romantic. I am also using heart shaped Polish pottery for servers.
 I made broken glass jello for dessert. I think the kids will enjoy it. I will also look for some chocolate covered strawberries to add,



I plan to cook holy yum chicken ( just saw the recipe from Pinterest) and pecan crusted salmon, salad and rice. We always eat rice with meals.

I hope you all enjoy your Valentine’s Day!

4 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...


I'm sure you had a great trip too !
I love your table with the lovely transferware, spotted in red and some Polish pottery from your collection. Love the Meissen couple too.
Happy Valentine's my friend.
Fabby

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous table!Happy Valentine!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh it was such a delight to see a post from you Christine. LOVELY tablescape but you know my love of blue and white. Oh I hope that your trip was wonderful. I miss seeing you post. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday