Wordless Wednesday is hosted by Dixie of http://frenchlique.blogspot.com/. Let's keep it wordless!
Last week, I told you that we bought a vacation house in FL and showed you a little bit of the kitchen and family room. Today, I would like...
Kathleen of Cuisine Kathleen is having a A PINTERESTING CHRISTMAS TABLE challenge. I have a hard time finding a picture of what I wanted t...
This is my second Christmas tablescape for this year. Again, I have to do it on the small square table in the breakfast nook. No tablescape ...
Yesterday, I showed you my tablescape without food and today I decided to show you the same table with food and with the centerpiece a litt...
We are really not having thanksgiving dinner here (we were invited at a friend's house) but my former co worker from Florida is coming ...
Last Friday was my youngest daughter, Tina's birthday. My baby just turned 35. As many of you know, she is also my neighbor and we take...
We had such a fun time tonight! I had our German neighbors and my daughter and her family (who are also my neighbors) over for a tea party ...
I am thankful that I have this little table in the kitchen that I can still do tablescapes on. At least I can have a little Christmas here a...
I have been out of town for 2 weeks but I want to join Chloe's al fresco tablescape blog hop at http://celebrateanddecorate.com/ so I h...
It's been summer for quite some time in Florida. It's time to go to the beach! Somehow, when you live here, the beach is taken for ...
- ► 2017 (22)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (61)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (105)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (210)
- Wet Bar Minor Transformation and Tagged
- Plates Reposted
- Honolulu & Pink Lladros
- The Blue Mermaid Room
- On The Wild Side!
- Wordless S & P
- Excavation Began in Our Backyard
- Honey Wedding Party Favors and A Blue Surprise in ...
- One of my Birthday Presents and Another Shopping S...
- Sightseeing in Tallinn, Estonia and a Pink and Gre...
- Crate and Barrel's Coconut Cup Cakes.
- Small Tablescape with Peacocks
- Heather and Ben Tied the Knot!
- Hurricane Jeanne
- A Free Antique Clock
- Shopping With My Daughter
- Surrounded by Water!
- Back to Earth Tones
- Picture and Outdoor at My Daughter's Home
- It's Leaning and a Ring Bearer Pillow With Pink Ri...
- Mother and a Dreadful Storm
- Patio Party and Tablescape Thursday
- New Arbor and Blue Tailed Skink, A Double Post
- A Holy Cottage in the Mountains near Ephesus, My S...
- The Wiindy City, Chicago and Sevres Urns With Pink...
- ▼ May (25)