Wordless Wednesday is hosted by Dixie of http://frenchlique.blogspot.com/. Let's keep it wordless!
Last week, I told you that we bought a vacation house in FL and showed you a little bit of the kitchen and family room. Today, I would like...
Kathleen of Cuisine Kathleen is having a A PINTERESTING CHRISTMAS TABLE challenge. I have a hard time finding a picture of what I wanted t...
This is my second Christmas tablescape for this year. Again, I have to do it on the small square table in the breakfast nook. No tablescape ...
We are really not having thanksgiving dinner here (we were invited at a friend's house) but my former co worker from Florida is coming ...
Yesterday, I showed you my tablescape without food and today I decided to show you the same table with food and with the centerpiece a litt...
Last Friday was my youngest daughter, Tina's birthday. My baby just turned 35. As many of you know, she is also my neighbor and we take...
I am thankful that I have this little table in the kitchen that I can still do tablescapes on. At least I can have a little Christmas here a...
We had such a fun time tonight! I had our German neighbors and my daughter and her family (who are also my neighbors) over for a tea party ...
I have been out of town for 2 weeks but I want to join Chloe's al fresco tablescape blog hop at http://celebrateanddecorate.com/ so I h...
It's been summer for quite some time in Florida. It's time to go to the beach! Somehow, when you live here, the beach is taken for ...
- ► 2017 (22)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (61)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (105)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (210)
- Wet Bar Minor Transformation and Tagged
- Plates Reposted
- Honolulu & Pink Lladros
- The Blue Mermaid Room
- On The Wild Side!
- Wordless S & P
- Excavation Began in Our Backyard
- Honey Wedding Party Favors and A Blue Surprise in ...
- One of my Birthday Presents and Another Shopping S...
- Sightseeing in Tallinn, Estonia and a Pink and Gre...
- Crate and Barrel's Coconut Cup Cakes.
- Small Tablescape with Peacocks
- Heather and Ben Tied the Knot!
- Hurricane Jeanne
- A Free Antique Clock
- Shopping With My Daughter
- Surrounded by Water!
- Back to Earth Tones
- Picture and Outdoor at My Daughter's Home
- It's Leaning and a Ring Bearer Pillow With Pink Ri...
- Mother and a Dreadful Storm
- Patio Party and Tablescape Thursday
- New Arbor and Blue Tailed Skink, A Double Post
- A Holy Cottage in the Mountains near Ephesus, My S...
- The Wiindy City, Chicago and Sevres Urns With Pink...
- ▼ May (25)