Saturday, February 10, 2018

Valentine's Table, 2018

2018 is going so fast! I can't believe January is already gone. The older we get, the faster the day goes by, it seems.  Pretty soon, we are another year older again.
 
I decided to create a romantic setting on the breakfast table.
There is nothing matchy matchy on the table except for the plate chargers, which are from Portugal, napkins and napkin rings I found in an antique store in downtown Natchez. Everything is mixed and matched, even the placemats.

 I even hang 2 hearts on the window.


And meet my special guest, Cupid. He is helping me hold the napkin together.
 Isn't he a cutie?

 The roses are made out of wood.
 Aaah! You can see the hearts on the window better here.


 
For tea, I chose to use a pot with full of hearts and Micky and Minnie sugar and creamer servers.
 I also used a Minnie and Mickey cups, after all, they are one of the famous lovebirds, ooops, I meant lovemice of all times.

This is just a short post and I thank you for coming by to check it out. Happy Valentine's Day to all! Hope you all enjoy this special day.
Thanks to the hostesses of these parties.
 
Anything Goes" Pink Saturday  
Christine's Dishing It and Digging It
 
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Chloe's Celebrate it Monday 
Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage and Garden Blog Party!
 
Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea
 
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
 
Show and Share
 
Home Matters
 
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Susan's Tablescape Thursday
Share your Style Thursday
 
Katherine's Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
Foodie Fri and Everything Else
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

Terra said...

Your Valentines table is fabulous, you have so many pretty heart theme pieces. I like the heart shaped plates and your romantic theme. You and your hubby must be lovebirds.

Sonia said...

I love your Valentine dishes...so pretty! I love to decorate for each holiday but sometimes I have a hard time finding the time to get it all together. It sure is fun when I do. I'm taking my Mom out for a tea this year and looking forward to it. Your tea tray is so bright and fun! Happy Valentine's Day!

Bonnie said...

Looks great, Christine! Love your dishes especially the goblets and napkin rings!

Louca por porcelana said...

So beautiful!What a romantic tablescape!The napkin rings are unique!Hugs.

Margie said...

What a fun Valentine-themed table. My favourite items are the heart plates and the colourful hearts teapot. Happy Valentine's Day, Christine!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


So very romantic Christine with so many beautiful elements for celebrating Love. I specially love the heart plates.
The napkin rings are adorable, as is all the red in the hearts.
So happy I came by to visit you.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and John.
Fabby

Zaa said...

Such a grand variety of Valentine pieces to decorate you table with ... hearts , hearts and more hearts... and I do love the little cherub napkin holder. Everything is so happy and gay for a special Valentine’s Day ... xoxoxoxo

Pam Richardson said...

Christine, what a pretty and romantic setting! I love the mix instead of matching, and the Cupid napkin rings are adorable! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Jacqueline said...

What striking red goblets! You always have the prettiest dishes and goblets. Those napkin rings are just adorable too. I used to have a whole Christmas tree decked out with cupids. Wish I hadn't given them away. It has been too long! Have a lovely Valentine's Day.

Tea in Texas said...

Your mix and match Valentine table is very charming. I love your heart teapot with the colorful hearts. Your goblets are truly beautiful and lovely touch to the Valentine romance.
Happy Valentines,
Pam

Crystal Grandeur said...

Love everything about this table. The angel the napkin with the heart and heart candle holder and the tea pot not to miss all look so pretty. Truly a V-day table. Happy Valentine to you and to your's Christine. Love and hugs Sujatha:)

Lady of the Manor said...

I love your Valentine table! Each place setting is unique but they all go together nicely. I really like your centerpiece, too. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Linda Barnby | Hello Sweet Life said...

Beautiful collections!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I love the no matchcy match look, Christine! Your table is so pretty, and I do love cupid and the wooden roses...sigh! Your tea service is the perfect fun nod to LOVE! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetie!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love it all Christine. PERFECT! Those little Cherub napkin rings are adorable. You have the neatest stuff. Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Sandra said...

Lindo e super romântico. Adorei o anjinho no guardanapo. Feliz semana.

Sandra said...

Lindo e super romântico. Adorei o anjinho no guardanapo. Feliz semana.

Antiques And Teacups said...

Very pretty Christine...love the hearts teapot. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Ruth

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Christine, so many lovely things. Your Mickey and Minnie pieces would be perfect for a friend of mine. Must look into it.

Exotour said...

very nice works!

Georgia tours

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Your table is so romantic and adorable. I agree with you, the holidays seem to be flying by, I can hardly keep up. I love all of the salad plates that you have on top. The two with the flowers, if I’m not mistaken, are by Maxcera. I have been stalking those on eBay for quite some time. I thought they would be perfect for Mother’s Day. Great post, I really enjoyed seeing your table.

Maristela Guilherme said...

Tudo lindo!Muito romântico.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday