Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Table, April, 1, 2018


Although we won't be spending Easter here, I decided to set the table for the special occasion. We will be spending the holiday with my daughter, Rochelle and her family. We will have an Easter egg hunt there on Sunday and it will be fun to watch the grandkids having so much fun. What better way to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus than be with family. My neighbor and daughter Tina and her family will be there too. and I am sure my son and DIL as well.
 I hope you all have a Happy Easter as well.
 My granddaughter Reese, helped me set up this table.

 Lots of bunnies hopping on the table!


 I wanted to use the green flatware but Reese wanted the pink one so we compromised and used both, lol.
The dinnerware pattern is "Cameo Florals" made in the orient, I think Malaysia.
 Bunny S & P shakers




 I mixed a pink and white Limoges teapot with the teacup set that matches the dinnerware



Lastly, I'd like to show this bunny. I think he is so cute!

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks to the hostesses too.
I hope you all enjoy this joyous holiday as we welcome Jesus get resurrected from the dead.
I am linking with the following memes:
Anything Goes" Pink Saturday  

Christine's Dishing It and Digging It
 

Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday

16 comments:

Ann said...

You two sat a splendid table for Easter. We are having Easter supper--church activities will last until 1:00.
Ann

Sarah said...

Lovely Easter table, Christine! Happy Easter to you, my friend.

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful Easter table Christine. I love those green placemats. I know that you enjoyed your precious family for Easter. Nothing like spending time with those we love the most. Happy Week to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Sandra said...

Beautiful Easter table. Have a Happy week.

Alycia Nichols said...

Aw, man! I missed this before Easter! There are so many good centerpiece ideas! I hope you had a great time at Rochelle’s and that your family is doing well.

Joy said...

Beautiful table! Happy Easter to you and yours.

Zaa said...

Dear Christine ... It’s so nice to have you back...You always set such a love table... I’m so glad that your taking the time to relax .. you have been through some tough times this year... Easter is the perfect time to reconnect in happiness and love.. Your bunnies are adorable and friendly reminders of JOY..... xoxox

Chloe Crabtree said...

Your table is beautiful. I always enjoy your pretty tables. I wish you would showcase larger photos so I could really take in all of the details. Thanks so much for sharing at Celebrate Your Story!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful Easter table and a great bunnies collection!Love all of them!Hugs!

xinex said...

Thanks, Joy!

Bernideen said...

Dear Christine:
Here's another lovely table and those dishes are amazing. I go to estate sales a lot and when I see dishes now I think of you and Fabby! Your table here is so pretty with egg cups and bunnies and the flatware is stunning! Reese is learning so much - great teacher! Thanks for sharing.

Margie said...

It looks like your granddaughter will inherit your love of pretty china and tablescapes! Your Easter table is wonderful. I especially like the cute bunnies.

Terra said...

I think you and your granddaughter had great fun decorating the table and I like all your darling bunnies.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

What a fun thing to do with your granddaughter Christine. It turned out really sweet! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Sorry I missed this beautiful Easter table but I was away and didn't blog. But of course it's divine, I specially love, love that bunch of rabbits and the happy china Chris.
My daughter Sofia is pregnant with her third child and Alexandra is looking for her second; so who knows, maybe we will have grandboys this time !
Fabby

Annieok said...

I love the pink flatware, can you tell me the brand or where you purchased them?

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday