Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ATTENTION!!!

Hello :) this is Christine's granddaughter, AJ. You have probably seen me in many of my grandmother's posts before. So I just wanted to ask all of you if you could help me win a contest to meet my favorite group known as One Direction! All you have to do is click this link and that is all. The fan with the most clicks will get a backstagepass, autograph, and a picture with them.
http://www.933flz.com/pages/meet-one-direction/index.php?linkid=13188
Thank You all so much! You have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you :D

xo AJ

PS. If you can please post this link and send it to your friends or family I need as many click as I can get!

10 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

YOUR GOT IT!!! "I CLICKED"!!!
Hugs to you
Donna

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Done, hope you win. Hugs, Marty

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hope you win sweet AJ!! Hugs,
FABBY

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Done !
Glenda

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How often can we vote - in other words - can I vote again tomorrow?

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I clicked too :o) Keep us posted :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I clicked it sweetie...good luck!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I clicked, and I hope you win, Honey!!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Done! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hope you win. I have one of their songs on my phone!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday