Friday, April 10, 2015

A Spring Bunny Table

I was about to pack these bunny dishes away in preparation for our first big move in May, but I saw a box of bunny accessories in the garage so I thought I would set another table before packing them. I am so overwhelmed with the work. I just cannot finish boxing up the dishes. There is just so much! And this is after I gave a lot away and sold a pretty good number too.
Can you believe we were given an estimate of $22,000 by a moving company for them to move our belongings? And this is after I did the packing myself. So, we decided to just move ourselves with friends' and family's help.
I will mostly just show you pictures so that I can go back to my packing, lol.


Bordallo Pinheiro bunny plates.
Bought these on clearance from Sur La Table last year. I finally got to use them. I know, I know.....I have to stop buying plates.













 

 Doesn't it look like there is a ghost on top of the fireplace? It's the TV.
The table might be pretty but it is not pretty on the other side, lol. That is where I do all my packing.

It's been almost a year since my granddaughter Rea was diagnosed with neuroblastoma and I just want you to know that she is doing very well. She has been on remission for more than 120 days now and her hair has started to grow. I would again like to thank everyone who prayed and is still praying for her.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I appreciate the hostesses
very much. It is so much fun to join them in spite of how busy I am.
 
Beverly's Pink Saturday
Home Matters
Cindy's Amaze me Monday
Mary's Masterpieces Monday
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
Maria Elena's Tuesdays at Our Home
Paula's What's It Wed
Centerpiece Wed
Sarah's Homemaking party
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Home Sweet Home
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
 

 

12 comments:

Marigene said...

$22,000 can buy a lot of dishes, Christine...you will need to build your supply up once you get moved to Florida! I would be moving myself, even if I had to make more than 1 trip.
Those bunny plates are right up my alley...gorgeous shade of green.
Have a great week...even if it is only to get more packing done. I hope I never have to move again.

KathyB. said...

The plates caught my eye, and I would have bought them to use for so many different dinners & luncheons. Like you, we are planning on moving in a few years and now whenever I think about acquiring new china or décor I think about having to pack it up for a long move. Changed my perspective for sure !

Beautiful dishes and table-settings, and I agree with your friend, $22,000. can buy a lot of new plates !

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

What a pretty Spring setting Christine!! I LOVE your Bordallo bunny plates!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a charming table. I love the dishes. Hope your Easter was lovely.
Good luck with your move.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Such pretty Spring table setting specially the lovely bunny BP plates.
Yes, too expensive, my goodness, you can do so much in your new house with $22,000...instead of paying the movers!
Moving is so hard and a very tiring job, so I can imagine!
Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Those plates from Sur la Table are so pretty! It's hard to pass up plates, isn't it!? So glad to hear your granddaughter is in remission...I am reeling at that quote! $22K? Wow. Thank goodness for family and friends!

Sherry Clitheroe (writing as Abigail Leigh Reed) said...

What a pretty table! LOVE that top plate, so cute. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week. :)

~Lorelai
Life With Lorelai

Unknown said...

Wow so much bunny table fun! And yes,you have to stop buy so much plates...lol! Hope moving goes well for you!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Rea is just beautiful and I am SO happy she is doing so well!!! I will continue to pray for her. Your table is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have so many beautiful dishes and pieces!!!!!!!!!!

Anajá Schmitz said...

Olá,
linda sua neta e vai dar tudo certo. Vamos orar pela saúde de sua netinha.
Amei sua louça, linda. Também gosto de enfeitar a mesa. Eu também tenho comprado muitas louças, e não tenho mais lugar para armazenar nada na cozinha. Mas é impossível ver coisas lindas assim é não comprar.
Bjos tenha uma ótima semana.

Lulu said...

All of us should probably quit buying plates or any other dishes/glasses for that matter, but there's always something else to tempt us. How wonderful that your granddaughter is doing so well. BTW, is this move to Cape Coral?

Anonymous said...

Great news about your sweet granddaughter! Love all of those plates and bunny accessories. Good luck getting it all packed!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday