Saturday, April 4, 2015

An Easter Table for 2015

Feeling a little depressed since my daughter Tina and her family just left after almost a week's vacation, so I better do something to amuse me. And what better way to amuse me than to create an Easter table? Well, it is back to just John and me so I just set the little table. But before I go on, let me wish all of you a blessed and wonderful Easter! The Lord has risen and we should all rejoice!!
 
 I have been extremely busy, just came back from a month's trip to Florida and the next day, Tina, Scott and kids arrived. And in my spare time, I try to pack and sell something on my moving sale on facebook. I was about to pack this dinnerware set when I decided to use them for my Easter table. I was not able to bring down my Easter accessories bin from the attic so I just used whatever I have inside the house.
 The table is very colorful in pastels. I decided to mix up the colors instead of stacking the same colors.
 The plate chargers that I used have been sitting in the garage for so long and I finally used them.


 Interesting at how the hanging light reflected on the spoon. It looks like water mark, isn't it?


 I bought this from Celebration, Florida many years ago. Have you ever been there? It is very close to Orlando and it is a very neat little town.




 Love this dome!
 And this blingy bunny has been displayed in our living room as long as I can remember.

 I love to serve rice in this tureen.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I always enjoy your visits and comments. So sorry I have not been much around. I hope I can make it up when we are finally moved in  Florida.
Thanks as always to the hostesses. I am linking with
Home Matters
Sally's Blue Monday
Christine's Table it Monday
Cindy's Amaze me Monday
Mary's Masterpieces Monday
Kathryn's Make it Pretty Monday
Marty's Inspire Me Tuesday
Maria Elena's Tuesdays at Our Home
Paula's What's It Wed
Centerpiece Wed
Sarah's Homemaking party
Kathy's Home and Garden Thursday
Tablescape Thursday
Home Sweet Home
Kate's Flaunt it Friday
 
Happy Easter, my friends!!
 

20 comments:

Marigene said...

Cute Easter table, Christine...the polka dotted dishes are great. You had so many choices for cool dishes...don't sell them all! Love the colored stemware.
Happy Easter!

Blondie's Journal said...

The pastel polka dots are so fun and perfect for spring! You are so good at using what you have. I love those little bunnies, too!

A blessed Easter to you, John and your family!

Jane x

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty!! Perfect for Easter and Spring.
Happy Easter and you and yours.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
It's been a long time for me coming over to see all the posts. I am loving your Easter Tablescape so Beautiful as always. I am hoping you and your family had a wonderful Easter Sunday.
Diane

tagsthoughts said...

Such lovely details! I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

And, thank you for sharing your Easter table with the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope that you will be back this Friday!

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Happy, happy Easter Christine!! Love your table...would you believe, I have those same plates! :).

They look great on your table! So glad you got to spend time with your family, even if their leaving is bittersweet.

Creations By Cindy said...

Your Easter table is adorable. And I must say...I do love your old bunny you've had forever! The pastels are so springy! And yes, our Lord has risen! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Diane said...

Christine, what a pretty table. I love all of the different colors that you used together - your table is like a spring garden! Hope you and John had a wonderful Easter together. This year, ours was just my husband and me. It still works!

Crystal Grandeur said...

Pretty Easter table. You have done it so perfectly. Hope you had a wonderful celebration with your family members. The bunnies are so cute. Love and hugs sujatha:)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Loving the multi color table Christine. The dishes are so sweet and the bunnies are gorgeous, each one. All the other pieces are just as lovely as usual.
Hope you had a great Easter with all your sweeties.
FABBY

Anajá Schmitz said...

Linda sua mesa, amei os talheres e a taça verde. Preciosas inspirações para mim.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Christine,

I enjoyed seeing this Easter tablescape. Thanks for sharing.

Please come back and tell me what you think of my Easter dinner post.

Happy Blue Monday!

Traci said...

The polka dots are just too cute!! I'm tired just thinking of all the packing you have to do! Especially, your dishes!

sweet violets said...

Love those sweet dishes and your special bunnies!! Was wondering about you the other day and how the move was going.....glad to see a post from you!! xoxoxo

Annesphamily said...

A hello from Colorado to you! I love your table setting! I love polka dots though and I have some cereal bowls that would match your dishes! Lovely share and enjoy your weekend. It is coming upon us quickly. Hugs, Anne

Rosie M. said...

Hi, Christine! Gotta love polka dots!! They sing, "Spring, light and happiness"! Your table is perfect----so colorful; and that cake dome is exquisite! Enjoy the new season. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

candlelightsupper said...

The table is beautiful! I love, love, love that dome. Your polka dot plates are so charming.

Candy S said...

Christine, Your Easter tablescape is so pretty with it's happy polka dot dinnerware. Every thing looks delightful and ready for guests to sit down to dinner. The tureen is very pretty and looks right at home in the middle of all the pretty pastel colors.

Anonymous said...

Your polka dot dinner ware is divine and I love every element of this table!

The Charm of Home said...

I love your polka dot dishes Christine! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday