Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Happy Independence Day, 2019

Happy Independence Day!
 
First of all, I would like to thank our servicemen for all that they do for us and for our country and for keeping us safe. Thank you so much! You are all very much appreciated.
 
Now, let's go to the tablescape. I decided to use the plates that my sister Fe gave me many, many years ago. I spotted them in the garage and the bin was labeled, 4th of July, so it was easy for me to access them. Unfortunately, I am still not organized in the garage so it's not that easy for me to find the dinnerware that I want to use sometimes.
 

But, the bin where these were kept was just on the garage floor, waiting to be used.

 I opted to use my bike napkin holders since they have the right colors: red, white and blue.







 The S & P shakers are Polish pottery in peacock pattern.



America is truly the home of the brave. I really believe that!




So there it is! I pretty much just used what I have in the bin. I hope you like my patriotic table. It's been a while since I created a tablescape. I really should do more but I have been so busy gardening.
 
I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe holiday. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I figured you have been busy traveling with your husband. I enjoy the travel pictures too. Pretty patriotic table setting.
Happy 4th of July.


Erika

Louca por porcelana said...

What a beautiful and colorful table!I hope you had a happy 4th!Hugs!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday