Monday, August 3, 2020

The Baby of the Family, Avery Grace

I better blog about our littlest granddaughter before she becomes a teen-ager, lol. Introducing Avery Grace, born October 3, 2019.


She was a big baby at 8 lbs considering how petite her mom is.
 Her big sister, Reese, was so happy, after having 2 big brothers, she finally has a sister.
Her mom and I did zumba until 2 weeks before Avery was born. In the beginning, the baby could not sleep and just cried. We had to dance with her and do lunges continuously while holding her, before she could fall asleep. It was very tiring. Good thing, we were 4 people who took turns, her mom, dad, big brother and me.
Avery's baptism.

Now, she is the happiest baby. You just look at her and she smiles :-). Her brothers and sister dote on her.







She only cries when you say "NO" to her, lol! Awww, poor baby!
She is getting big too fast. I hope she slows down because I think she will be the last baby of the family.
 I am glad I got to finally post my grandbaby's pictures. 
Thank you for stopping by. You all stay safe.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! I wish sometimes one of my kids would have another baby, but think we are where we're going to be. I'm sure you're enjoying her as you look like a proud Grandma. Blessings to you,
d

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my goodness! I could kiss her little face off. What a doll baby. I know that you all are so happy and proud. So glad you shared about her Christine. Her sister and brothers look thrilled with her. Well, I bet they weren't when she went through that crying spell though. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

xinex said...

Thanks, Cindy! We are all so excited about the baby cause it’s been 7 years since the last one, even when she was a cry baby, lol. She is such a pleasure and we can’t get enough of her.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations on your newest grandchild. They have all grown so much. How are your other grandkids? is the oldest done with high school already?

Erika

xinex said...

Thanks, Erika. They have really grown. My eldest granddaughter, AJ is in College. One of the twins, Rea, who had neuroblastoma at 2 has been on remission for 6 years now and is considered a cancer survivor. Thank God!....Christine

Louca por porcelana said...

Oh my!They all are absolutely adorable!!!God bless!

xinex said...

Thanks so much!

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Congrats!! Beautiful family, Christine!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday