Saturday, November 3, 2018

Outdoor Tea Party with Grandkids

It's been a while since I had a tea party with the grandkids who live next door. It's been a while too since I blogged. I think I have just been lazy and been goofing off too much. Anyway, they have been bugging me to have one, so I promised we will have one on Saturday when they are off school.  Saturday came and they called so early to find out what time we were having it. They must have really missed our tea parties, lol.

It is finally cooling off somewhat here in Florida so I decided to hold it outside. Reese is always excited to help me pick what tea set to use and I welcome the help very much.

We used a German Villeroy and Boch set in Twist Alea Limone pattern. I added English Whittard of Chelsea's strawberry and vanilla tea in it, Reese's choice. They loved it cause they drank it all.

My tea cups that match the Alea set are in the garage and I was too lazy to dig, instead, I used my Henriot Quimper cups and saucers, that are more easily accessible, since I store them in the dining room china cabinet. I think the colors blend nicely.

Either the cookies were too good or the kids were so hungry cause they disappeared very fast, lol!

Aren't they looking so happy? They are so precious and such good kids!
 My Reese is growing too fast!
 The boys, Brendan and Nathan, are getting bigger too.

We had a great time, I am glad I succumbed to their wishes.
Brendan was looking up cause there was a frog and a lizard on the umbrella pole. I think they were jealous and wanted to join us, lol.


I did not know, John was taking pictures of us.

Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits. Thanks to our hostesses of these memes.


Anything Goes" Pink Saturday  

Christine's Dishing It and Digging It



6 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...


The grandkids are growing and growing. The boys are so handsome and that pretty girl, weeeelll...
What fun you are so lucky to have. I will be this december with the daughters and grands for the welcome of baby Lorenzo.
I love your Quimper tea china. It's so perfect for tea with kids.
Hugs,
Fabby

Louca por porcelana said...

What a great time with your adorable Grands!Hugs!

Thelma said...

Beautiful dishes . Kids grow up so fast. They'll always remember your tea parties. Great memories.

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe...nothing like a tea party with the grands. And the goodies looks so good. Good to see a post lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Christine, tea in the garden with the grands sounds, well, grand! I'm glad you make the effort to give them this sort of experience!

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Christine! It is so good for you to share your tea party!! We have a tea party planned for a day off in Nov. The kids are eagerly awaiting it. How lovely your outdoor tea party is. The grandchildren are getting so big! It is lovely to see you here again. Thank you for sharing this at Home Sweet Home!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday