Monday, October 29, 2012

Dessert Table

 
 
We had a luncheon last Sunday and this was our dessert table.
 
I baked brownies and a Filipino dessert called Cassava. I know I make this a lot but it is always requested.


We had English Whittard of Chelsea's Blueberry/strawberry tea.

 I served some Halloween cookies too.

I decided to use different patterns of tea cups. The teapot is Tirschenreuth and I used a Polish pottery tea warmer and sugar & cream servers.
Our youngest guest, Ryzlyne. Isn't she a sweetie?

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will share my buffet table and the 2 tables where we gathered around to eat, on Wednesday.
I am linking with the following gracious ladies:

Marty's Tabletop Tuesday at
Sandi's Teatime Tues
Kathy's A Return To Loveliness
Martha and Terri's Teacup Tues
Tuesday Cuppa tea
Miss Spencer's Teacup Thursday

 
Thnanks for hosting!

14 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Christine,
Yes, she is sweet! I think she would love a cup of tea and a cookie :)
Your dessert table looks wonderful. I love all the tea cups lined up like that. They all look so pretty! And your desserts look very tasty!
Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Beautiful Christine. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch you set up one of your wonderful tablescapes.

Snap said...

Christine, I gained 5 pounds just looking at your photos of your dessert table! Lovely teacups, too! Happy Tea Day!

Sonny G said...

oh my Christine.
your table is beautifully set and
those desserts look delish.. I know everyone was smiling when they saw it.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Christine,
Your little guest is adorable and I think she would love a cuppa tea and some sweets. Your table looks so inviting with your teacups all set up. I would love a taste of your Cassava. It looks yummy! Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Christine: Your sweet little guest is beautiful. She beats everything on that table and your table is amazing. Take care of yourself. Blessings, Martha

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your little cute guest probably loved all those goodies and yummy food you make...who wouldn't!!! I love it how you did your setting for tea displaying pretty different teacups, that's fun! Big hugs,
FABBY

sandy said...

What a beautiful setting! I love seeing the different teacups. Everyone can grab a favorite! And your treats look delicious!

Ruthie Miller said...

Looks lovely, Christine and so true to the season!
Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com

KathyB. said...

Oh Christine, it must be so much fun to be at one of your teas or luncheons! The Autumn colors are so warm and the treats look tasty. I especially like the picture with your sweet youngest guest.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the pics but that pretty little girl there takes the top! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Christine, you always create the most beautiful tablescapes and cook the most wonderful looking dishes. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness the food sounds wonderful! I love the hunt theme table-beautiful dishes too.

Tina´s PicStory said...

so many beautiful teacups! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Mary's Masterpiece Monday

Susan's Metamorphosis Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tablescape Thursday

Fertilizer Friday

Pink Saturday